It almost looks like a bruise.” And if you’re wondering whether the tattoo has caused issues with dating, or bothers her now-husband Israel Houghton, don’t worry… “NOBODY CARES!”. I didn't want to visualize something so negative. “That part definitely played into it, you know there’s rap songs that were like, ’cause that… is mine.’ You know? Rob Kardashian reminisces about romance with ex Adrienne Bailon after she admits regret over tattoo tribute . In the year 2012, Rob got another face tattoo of his mother Kris Jenner inked on her arm. !” Loni quickly chimed in with the answer: “So when he’s tapping it, he can see it!” The audience immediately started hooting and hollering. The former Cheetah Girl is in the process of having the tattoo of ex-boyfriend Rob Kardashian's name removed from her behind. So people did that, and that was like a cool thing to do.” But it turns out that she had a more logistical reason as well. Tattoo regret: Adrienne Bailon admitted to being embarrassed by the tattoo of her ex Rob Kardashian's name on her behind on her new chat show, The … 5. Find out if they're real, "It's really awful," she added. ", Ora quickly put an end to any confusion, however, tweeting, "ITS NOT REAL LOL.". Meet the 'Bachelor' Contestants for Season 24! Don't follow my example.". "Ten-letter last name, Kardashian. The former Cheetah Girl is in the process of having the tattoo of ex-boyfriend Rob Kardashian's … Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! I don't know what I was thinking," former Cheetah Girl Adrienne Bailon said on a recent episode of her new talk show, The Real, referring to the tat of Rob Kardashian's name she had inked on her behind.

If you already have, though, at least you're in good company. Rob Kardashian Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon Getting "Booty Tattoo" of His Name Removed By by Natalie Finn | Thu., Jul. All Rights Reserved, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Khloe Kardashian Gives a Little Tour of True Thompson's 'Sweet' Bedroom, Behold These ~Truly~ Adorable Photos of Khloe Kardashian's Daughter. Life & Style has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. A post shared by The Real Talk Show (@therealdaytime) on Dec 4, 2018 at 10:02am PST. Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and ​celebrity gossip. Adrienne Bailon admitted on 'The Real' why she got Rob Kardashian's name tattooed on her butt when they were dating, and revealed it's still visible! Adrienne Bailon opened up about tattooing Rob Kardashian‘s name on her butt back when they were dating on The Real, and her reasoning for putting it on her booty is actually pretty surprising… and hilarious! Now that is a ratchet tattoo. Rob, in turn, has her name scrawled across the left side of his rib cage—a well-intentioned mistake that Bruce Jenner made sure to make fun of on a recent episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

But while Rob continues to sport the no-longer-significant ink for the time being, Bailon says that she is in the process of getting her memento removed via laser.

Life & Style is part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Copyright © A360 Media LLC 2020. Catch a new episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians this Sunday at 9 p.m., only on E!

All rights reserved. "I started reading about her and realized that her life was incredibly difficult," she told Esquire.

Published: 19:00 EDT, 19 July 2013 | … “I sure did,” Adrienne admitted. ", And like Adrienne, Megan found the removal process very unpleasant. © 2020 E! It didn’t take long for co-host Tamera Mowry to ask what we were all thinking: “Why on the butt? “Hold on!” said Adrienne. (EXCLUSIVE), How Keanu Reeves and Girlfriend Alexandra Grant Are Staying 'Independent', Kaitlyn Bristowe Reveals Jason Tartick's Dreams for a 'Big Wedding', Inside Keanu Reeves and Girlfriend Alexandra Grant's Stay in Berlin, Clare Crawley and Fiance Dale Moss Were ‘in Contact' Before 'Bachelorette', Sofia's Rumored New Flame Is the 'Total Opposite' of Ex Scott Disick, Kaitlyn Bristowe and Artem Will 'For Sure' Double Date After 'DWTS', Kaitlyn Bristowe Predicts If Bachelorette Clare and Dale Will Last, Kaitlyn Bristowe Gushes Over Nikki Bella and Artem's 'Good' Relationship, How Bachelorette Clare Crawley Found Her 'Soulmate' Dale Moss So Quickly. Take a peek: But it sounds like that real estate is back up for sale… kinda. PHOTOS: These celebs have tattoos they don't regret!

“I know this sounds crazy, but it actually was my idea to do it there, because in all honesty, I don’t love the look of tattoos on me,” she admitted.

© 2020 E!

Today in #GirlChatLive: Adrienne talks about her booty tattoo and how she feels about having tats of exes!

Adrienne Bailon Tattoo PHOTOS: Check out these celebs and their regrettable tattoos. It's pretty bad, yeah. "So kids, don't ever get tattoos!". Adrienne Bailon is Slowly Morphing Into a Kardashian!
", "It's awful," Bailon continued. You could smell your flesh burning," she told cohosts Tamar Braxton, Tamera Mowry-Housley, Loni Love and Jeannie Mai. This tattoo is made with elaborate detailing and looks quite real and unique.

When you think about it this way, a bum tattoo sounds like a pretty good idea! Kris Jenner Tattoo.

18, 2013 8:17 PM She and Kardashian broke up in 2009 after about two years of dating—and Rob apparently learned his lesson when it comes to body art. "And it's my ass flesh burning! By Chelsea White. "It's like when you visualize something for your future. Jason LaVeris/Getty Images, Steven Lawton/WireImage, made sure to make fun of on a recent episode. The tattoo has a portrait of Kris and looks quite real.

Adrienne Bailon Wore a $17 Forever 21 Dress to a 'Vogue' Event — and She's Our Hero! Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal. “You guys know that I got Rob’s name tattooed on my butt, in the past, it was not the wisest,” said Adrienne. ", PHOTO: Rachel Bilson gets neck tattoos!
Bienen Fragen Kinder, Lilien Winterhart, Dresden Elbe, Talsperre Bautzen Wasserstand, Estádio Do Dragão, Schuster Und Sohn Tanken, Kupferstiche Online Kaufen, Ebm Papst Careers, Spinnmilben An Gurken Bekämpfen, Cro - Frühstück In Paris, Bannewitz Ortsteile, Schwarze Blattläuse Bekämpfen Hausmittel, Uromastyx Arten, Staustufen Elbe Tschechien, Buffalowürmer Für Vögel, Motel One Hotel Stockholm, Sandra Oh Alter, Wer Ist Der Aktuelle Papst, Super 8 By Wyndham Dresden Booking, Bushido Frau, Gibt Es Giftige äpfel, Brunch Pirna Sonntag, Abdi Katja Krasavice, Wanzen Käfer, Jena Altstadt, Englische Meister, Raubmilben Kaufen, Großer Schwarzkäfer Deutschland, Straßenbahn Dresden Linie 6, Aparthotel Dresden, Bornaische Straße Leipzig Postleitzahl, Lohnt Sich Das City-ticket, Jugendamt Graz Nordwest, München Im Mittelalter, Meldepflichtige Reptilien Liste, Deutscher Meister 2011, Kasper König, 64839 Münster, Bamberg Oberfranken, Canossa Italien, Erfurt Einwohnerzahl 2020, Deutscher Meister 1960, Simon Petrus Geburtsdatum, Pension Rose Dresden, Liste Papst, "/>
It almost looks like a bruise.” And if you’re wondering whether the tattoo has caused issues with dating, or bothers her now-husband Israel Houghton, don’t worry… “NOBODY CARES!”. I didn't want to visualize something so negative. “That part definitely played into it, you know there’s rap songs that were like, ’cause that… is mine.’ You know? Rob Kardashian reminisces about romance with ex Adrienne Bailon after she admits regret over tattoo tribute . In the year 2012, Rob got another face tattoo of his mother Kris Jenner inked on her arm. !” Loni quickly chimed in with the answer: “So when he’s tapping it, he can see it!” The audience immediately started hooting and hollering. The former Cheetah Girl is in the process of having the tattoo of ex-boyfriend Rob Kardashian's name removed from her behind. So people did that, and that was like a cool thing to do.” But it turns out that she had a more logistical reason as well. Tattoo regret: Adrienne Bailon admitted to being embarrassed by the tattoo of her ex Rob Kardashian's name on her behind on her new chat show, The … 5. Find out if they're real, "It's really awful," she added. ", Ora quickly put an end to any confusion, however, tweeting, "ITS NOT REAL LOL.". Meet the 'Bachelor' Contestants for Season 24! Don't follow my example.". "Ten-letter last name, Kardashian. The former Cheetah Girl is in the process of having the tattoo of ex-boyfriend Rob Kardashian's … Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! I don't know what I was thinking," former Cheetah Girl Adrienne Bailon said on a recent episode of her new talk show, The Real, referring to the tat of Rob Kardashian's name she had inked on her behind.

If you already have, though, at least you're in good company. Rob Kardashian Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon Getting "Booty Tattoo" of His Name Removed By by Natalie Finn | Thu., Jul. All Rights Reserved, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Khloe Kardashian Gives a Little Tour of True Thompson's 'Sweet' Bedroom, Behold These ~Truly~ Adorable Photos of Khloe Kardashian's Daughter. Life & Style has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. A post shared by The Real Talk Show (@therealdaytime) on Dec 4, 2018 at 10:02am PST. Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and ​celebrity gossip. Adrienne Bailon admitted on 'The Real' why she got Rob Kardashian's name tattooed on her butt when they were dating, and revealed it's still visible! Adrienne Bailon opened up about tattooing Rob Kardashian‘s name on her butt back when they were dating on The Real, and her reasoning for putting it on her booty is actually pretty surprising… and hilarious! Now that is a ratchet tattoo. Rob, in turn, has her name scrawled across the left side of his rib cage—a well-intentioned mistake that Bruce Jenner made sure to make fun of on a recent episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

But while Rob continues to sport the no-longer-significant ink for the time being, Bailon says that she is in the process of getting her memento removed via laser.

Life & Style is part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Copyright © A360 Media LLC 2020. Catch a new episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians this Sunday at 9 p.m., only on E!

All rights reserved. "I started reading about her and realized that her life was incredibly difficult," she told Esquire.

Published: 19:00 EDT, 19 July 2013 | … “I sure did,” Adrienne admitted. ", And like Adrienne, Megan found the removal process very unpleasant. © 2020 E! It didn’t take long for co-host Tamera Mowry to ask what we were all thinking: “Why on the butt? “Hold on!” said Adrienne. (EXCLUSIVE), How Keanu Reeves and Girlfriend Alexandra Grant Are Staying 'Independent', Kaitlyn Bristowe Reveals Jason Tartick's Dreams for a 'Big Wedding', Inside Keanu Reeves and Girlfriend Alexandra Grant's Stay in Berlin, Clare Crawley and Fiance Dale Moss Were ‘in Contact' Before 'Bachelorette', Sofia's Rumored New Flame Is the 'Total Opposite' of Ex Scott Disick, Kaitlyn Bristowe and Artem Will 'For Sure' Double Date After 'DWTS', Kaitlyn Bristowe Predicts If Bachelorette Clare and Dale Will Last, Kaitlyn Bristowe Gushes Over Nikki Bella and Artem's 'Good' Relationship, How Bachelorette Clare Crawley Found Her 'Soulmate' Dale Moss So Quickly. Take a peek: But it sounds like that real estate is back up for sale… kinda. PHOTOS: These celebs have tattoos they don't regret!

“I know this sounds crazy, but it actually was my idea to do it there, because in all honesty, I don’t love the look of tattoos on me,” she admitted.

© 2020 E!

Today in #GirlChatLive: Adrienne talks about her booty tattoo and how she feels about having tats of exes!

Adrienne Bailon Tattoo PHOTOS: Check out these celebs and their regrettable tattoos. It's pretty bad, yeah. "So kids, don't ever get tattoos!". Adrienne Bailon is Slowly Morphing Into a Kardashian!
", "It's awful," Bailon continued. You could smell your flesh burning," she told cohosts Tamar Braxton, Tamera Mowry-Housley, Loni Love and Jeannie Mai. This tattoo is made with elaborate detailing and looks quite real and unique.

When you think about it this way, a bum tattoo sounds like a pretty good idea! Kris Jenner Tattoo.

18, 2013 8:17 PM She and Kardashian broke up in 2009 after about two years of dating—and Rob apparently learned his lesson when it comes to body art. "And it's my ass flesh burning! By Chelsea White. "It's like when you visualize something for your future. Jason LaVeris/Getty Images, Steven Lawton/WireImage, made sure to make fun of on a recent episode. The tattoo has a portrait of Kris and looks quite real.

Adrienne Bailon Wore a $17 Forever 21 Dress to a 'Vogue' Event — and She's Our Hero! Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal. “You guys know that I got Rob’s name tattooed on my butt, in the past, it was not the wisest,” said Adrienne. ", PHOTO: Rachel Bilson gets neck tattoos!
Bienen Fragen Kinder, Lilien Winterhart, Dresden Elbe, Talsperre Bautzen Wasserstand, Estádio Do Dragão, Schuster Und Sohn Tanken, Kupferstiche Online Kaufen, Ebm Papst Careers, Spinnmilben An Gurken Bekämpfen, Cro - Frühstück In Paris, Bannewitz Ortsteile, Schwarze Blattläuse Bekämpfen Hausmittel, Uromastyx Arten, Staustufen Elbe Tschechien, Buffalowürmer Für Vögel, Motel One Hotel Stockholm, Sandra Oh Alter, Wer Ist Der Aktuelle Papst, Super 8 By Wyndham Dresden Booking, Bushido Frau, Gibt Es Giftige äpfel, Brunch Pirna Sonntag, Abdi Katja Krasavice, Wanzen Käfer, Jena Altstadt, Englische Meister, Raubmilben Kaufen, Großer Schwarzkäfer Deutschland, Straßenbahn Dresden Linie 6, Aparthotel Dresden, Bornaische Straße Leipzig Postleitzahl, Lohnt Sich Das City-ticket, Jugendamt Graz Nordwest, München Im Mittelalter, Meldepflichtige Reptilien Liste, Deutscher Meister 2011, Kasper König, 64839 Münster, Bamberg Oberfranken, Canossa Italien, Erfurt Einwohnerzahl 2020, Deutscher Meister 1960, Simon Petrus Geburtsdatum, Pension Rose Dresden, Liste Papst, "/>

© 2020 E!

© 2020 E!

rob kardashian adrienne bailon tattoo

22 Oktober.2020 / 0 Kommentare

But at least Adrienne, wisely, has the proof of her poor decision in a place the whole world can't see. Damn, TBH that makes her getting one for Rob seem even more meaningful! And adults, if you do get tattoos, make 100 percent sure you're not permanently marking yourself with a temporary love! “If you notice, it’s the only one that I ever got that’s in black ink. Adrienne Bailon is keeping it real about the removal of her Rob Kardashian tattoo on her backside.

Way to go great son!! Adrienne Bailon is learning the painful lesson that you should think before you ink! I made a very bad decision.

Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal.

Nikki Bella Is 'Getting Used to' Weight Gain as She Flaunts Baby Bump, Cardi B Leaves Little to the Imagination in See-Through Outfit, Kim Kardashian's Exchange With Adrienne Bailon About North's 'Cheetah Girls' Obsession Is Everything. “I’ve gotten it removed since then,” Adrienne explained, “but even now there are some remnants of it there.
"I've only done one session on it, but it is incredibly, incredibly painful," she told Ellen DeGeneres. All rights reserved. Megan Fox changed her mind about tattoo of Marilyn Monroe's face she once had on her forearm, once she did a little more research on the idol. Plastic Surgery? On a recent episode of The Real, Adrienne admitted it's "awful," saying she could smell "my ass flesh burning" with each laser session! "Everybody knows I have the ratchet-iest booty tattoo of an ex-boyfriend. Adrienne Bailon is learning the painful lesson that you should think before you ink!. Kris must be a proud mom. "It does not feel good. Lots of celebs—from Angelina Jolie to Eva Longoria to Johnny Depp—got their regrettable ink in places where the sun does shine. He and Rita Ora wrote each other's names on their hands and he tweeted out a picture last summer, teasing, "Sh-t got crazy tonight… What can I say… #tatmynameonya. Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and ​celebrity gossip. "Wherever the ink is, the laser hits it and it sort of pops up like little pieces of popcorn and explodes your skin. You couldn’t see it unless you were being intimate with me, which I liked.” “You gave him prime real estate though!” teased Jeannie Mai. PHOTOS: Rob Kardashian and more tattooed celebrities.

© 2020 E!

Bienen Fragen Kinder, Lilien Winterhart, Dresden Elbe, Talsperre Bautzen Wasserstand, Estádio Do Dragão, Schuster Und Sohn Tanken, Kupferstiche Online Kaufen, Ebm Papst Careers, Spinnmilben An Gurken Bekämpfen, Cro - Frühstück In Paris, Bannewitz Ortsteile, Schwarze Blattläuse Bekämpfen Hausmittel, Uromastyx Arten, Staustufen Elbe Tschechien, Buffalowürmer Für Vögel, Motel One Hotel Stockholm, Sandra Oh Alter, Wer Ist Der Aktuelle Papst, Super 8 By Wyndham Dresden Booking, Bushido Frau, Gibt Es Giftige äpfel, Brunch Pirna Sonntag, Abdi Katja Krasavice, Wanzen Käfer, Jena Altstadt, Englische Meister, Raubmilben Kaufen, Großer Schwarzkäfer Deutschland, Straßenbahn Dresden Linie 6, Aparthotel Dresden, Bornaische Straße Leipzig Postleitzahl, Lohnt Sich Das City-ticket, Jugendamt Graz Nordwest, München Im Mittelalter, Meldepflichtige Reptilien Liste, Deutscher Meister 2011, Kasper König, 64839 Münster, Bamberg Oberfranken, Canossa Italien, Erfurt Einwohnerzahl 2020, Deutscher Meister 1960, Simon Petrus Geburtsdatum, Pension Rose Dresden, Liste Papst,