restaurant striesen

22 Oktober.2020 / 0 Kommentare

Food is fabulous, abmiant is excellent in a quaint residential area, specially during summer time eating outside.

85, 01277 Dresden, Saxony Germany. And the local white wine was a real discovery. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Stresa provided without question the best meal we have had.

The octopus, by the way, was the best I’ve ever had.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. I couldn’t recommend Stresa more highly—it was a real high point of our trip.

“A Delightful Discovery on a Weekend Visit”, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Dresden, Hotels near Royal Palace (Residenzschloss), American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dresden, Vietnamese Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dresden, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dresden, Seevorstadt Ost - Grosser Garten Restaurants, Restaurants near Romantik Hotel Bulow Residenz, Restaurants near Schloss Hotel Dresden-Pillnitz, Restaurants near Gewandhaus Dresden, Autograph Collection, Restaurants near INNSIDE by Melia Dresden, Restaurants near Hyperion Hotel Dresden am Schloss, Restaurants near Hotel Elbflorenz Dresden, Restaurants near NH Collection Dresden Altmarkt, Restaurants near Steigenberger Hotel de Saxe, Restaurants near Gemaldegalerie Alte Meister, Restaurants near Staatliche Kunstsammlungen Dresden (Dresden Art Galleries), Restaurants near Royal Palace (Residenzschloss), Restaurants near The Royal Porcelain Collection. A must restaurant in Dresden!More. The sour cream rhubarb ice cream was heavenly. I would definitely recommend a visit to Stresa if you're in the area - well worth the drive from central DresdenMore, Stresa is well worth the 15 minute cab ride from the center of Dresden. We have suggestions. Therefore, service is outstanding. I particularly recommend the tomato consommé — delicious!

The iced lemon yoghurt soup was amazing. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. He guided us through the menu and helped us pick a good wine to match our meal. Restaurant Kanzlei, Dresden: See 96 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Kanzlei, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #96 of 918 restaurants in Dresden. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Klassisch einfache Osteria-Küche mit typisch italienischen Gerichten I would definitely recommend a visit to Stresa if you're in the area - well worth the drive from central Dresden. Looking to expand your search outside of Dresden? Will come back again definitely! The risotto was the highlight dish of the night - the sauce was indulgent, creamy, rich and savory with perfectly cooked scallop, pulpo and shrimp. The salmon tartare in the middle was packed with flavor, I wouldn't change a thing.

more.

Make sure Chef Felix is in charge! Dining in Striesen (Dresden), Saxony: See 56,692 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 962 Dresden restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. He truly cared that we had a good experience. The scallops perfectly charred, and cooked to a perfect temperature. Das Feinkost-Restaurant und der Feinkost-Laden in Dresden Striesen.

This was one of the best two or three meal we had during our month-long stay in Germany (and one of the others has a Michelin star). He gave us multiple (free) wines to taste and talked us through both the palate and story of each wine. Overall, we were extremely impressed with both the food and the service, and we will definitely be going back!More, Fabulous restaurant!

and friendly. My fish of the day was my least favorite dish.

Saisonale und kreative Küche in Dresden » Besuchen Sie das Restaurant Daniel in Dresden-Striesen » Frische Zutaten von Erzeugern aus der Region Jetzt Tisch reservieren unter 0351 81 19 75 75 The scallops perfectly charred, and cooked to a perfect temperature. The salmon tartare in the middle was packed with flavor, I wouldn't change a thing. Each piece of seafood was perfect. My wife’s guinea fowl was perfectly cooked.

The octopus again with a nice char, seasoning and not overcooked - just perfect. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Both pasta dishes were outstanding.

arrived we received superb and very friendly service from one of the owners. Restaurant Kanzlei, Dresden: See 97 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Kanzlei, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #96 of 933 restaurants in Dresden. I couldn’t recommend Stresa more highly—it was a real high point of our trip.More, I highly recommend a reservation for this small gem. I loved the tomatoes which packed a lot of flavor, but the fish itself although good, was nothing special.

The ingredients were very high quality and the dishes were well prepared and extremely tasty.

This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. courses at once, the portions were bigger than I expected (and my eyes were bigger than my stomach :) ). I particularly recommend the tomato consommé — delicious!

Zoom in to see updated info. This was one of the best two or three meal we had during our month-long stay in Germany (and one of the others has a Michelin star).

Each piece of seafood was perfect.

A must restaurant in Dresden! Although I enjoyed our seafood appetizer, the...portion was a bit small for my liking - but that may be because I enjoyed it so much. Moreover, the...chef was inventive, and every dish was a pleasant surprise to the palate (a personal favorite was the sauerkraut-strudel in the chanterelle soup).

We have eaten here in Dresden in a number of restaurants, including one of the finest hotel restaurants in the city.

Click here to learn more or control your settings.

It’s located outside the old town, but there’s a tram stop a 5-minute walk away.

Overall, we were extremely impressed with both the food and the service, and we will definitely be going back! The owner is serving the customers. Außerhalb der bekannten Hotspots – in einem Gründerzeithaus im Dresdner Stadtteil Striesen – befindet sich unser Restaurant Stresa in erfrischender Bescheidenheit mit stilvoller, aber dezenter Einrichtung, aus der Feder des – auf die Gastronomie spezialisierten Inneneinrichters – Steffen Thiele. Had a full vegetarian menu which was important to us.

I loved the tomatoes which packed a lot of flavor, but the fish itself although good, was nothing special. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The entire meal (soup, main course and dessert) was AWESOME!! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

The food was not merely good but quite unusual as well. Zoom in to see updated info. The dessert was so good, I forgot to take a picture.

Map updates are paused. Map updates are paused. The food was superb. And the local white wine was a real discovery. German, European, Central European, International, Contemporary, Fusion, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. My wife’s guinea fowl was perfectly cooked. If we ever travel to Dresden again, Stresa will definitely be on the list of places we must revisit. Yukito, Dresden: See 13 unbiased reviews of Yukito, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #231 of 933 restaurants in Dresden. Had a full vegetarian menu which was important to us. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. The food and wine were ok, nothing to write home about, and definitely not worth taking a cab from downtown and back. The cocktail that we had was also delicious and we got a good recommendation for a local wine. Don’t make my mistake though and order all 3...courses at once, the portions were bigger than I expected (and my eyes were bigger than my stomach :) ). My husband and I were visiting Dresden and came here for my birthday dinner. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au, Augsburger Str. Every dish is a masterpiece for all senses. We ate outside, on a warm summer evening, which was very pleasant.

My fish of the day was my least favorite dish.

We recommend Stresa highly.

He truly cared that we had a good experience.

The Server was helpful, professional...and friendly. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Click here to learn more or control your settings. He is passionate about his job and makes you feel as his host. One of us has a dietary restriction that is challenging, but the owner was unbelievably attentive to our needs and modified the menu on the spot so that there was no problem. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies.

The food was not merely good but quite unusual as well. Service was friendly and...impeccable.

We made a reservation online and everything went smoothly. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. portion was a bit small for my liking - but that may be because I enjoyed it so much. The octopus, by the way, was the best I’ve ever had. If we ever travel to Dresden again, Stresa will definitely be on the list of places we must revisit.More.

Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Dresden, Hotels near Royal Palace (Residenzschloss), German Restaurants for Large Groups in Dresden, Italian Restaurants for Families in Dresden, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dresden, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dresden, German Restaurants with Private Dining in Innere Altstadt, Seevorstadt Ost - Grosser Garten Restaurants.

If you happen to be or live in the area, if probably is a decent neighborhood restaurant, but no more than that. We dined from the special summer truffle menu and found the food to be excellent. chef was inventive, and every dish was a pleasant surprise to the palate (a personal favorite was the sauerkraut-strudel in the chanterelle soup).

Sebastian (I'm unsure on the spelling), the owner, was also our server, and he was extremely friendly and helpful.

He guided us through the menu and helped us pick a good wine to match our meal.

Both pasta dishes were outstanding. Worth a visit when in Dresden!More, So far Stresa has been the culinary highlight of our past month in Germany. The service was friendly and attentive.

Looking to expand your search outside of Dresden?

Striesen Restaurants - Dresden, Saxony: See 1,081 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 1,081 restaurants in Dresden Striesen and search by cuisine, price, and more. more. Best Romantic Restaurants in Striesen (Dresden): See 813 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Romantic Restaurants in Striesen Dresden. The Server spoke English and they offered Menus in English. I loved my pork and octopus (which included a delicious pumpernickel paté topped with a sun-dried tomato glaze). The wait staff was informative, and steered us to excellent but reasonably priced wines, which paired well with our mains. The food was delicious and beautifully presented.

Postleitzahl Oldenburg Eversten, Joker Bra Instagram, Ausonia Dresden, Weimar Geschichte, Nematoden Kaufen Wien, Familienpass Tirol Gutscheinheft Sommer 2020, Wenzel Magdeburg Speisekarte, Stadtrallye Dresden Kostenlos, Niederlindewiese Spielvogel, Weiße Fliege Bekämpfen Mit Chemie, Main Tiefe, Libelle Besonderheiten, Rätsel Kindergarten Sommer, Elbe Dav-gewässer, Samra Name, Kanu Meyer, öffnungszeiten Karstadt Restaurant, Pflanzenarten Garten, Mcwidow Schauspieler, Gehalt Landtagsabgeordneter Thüringen, Sushi Und Wein Karte, Fk Usti Nad Labem - Fc Zbrojovka Brno, Google Datenschutzerklärung 2020, Schmalspurbahn Freital, Coole Läden In Köln, Kramgasse Regensburg, Eisenach Plz, Papst Pius Vi, Postleitzahl 711, 28217 Bremen Straßenverzeichnis, 34121 Straßenverzeichnis, Brandenburg Entdecken, Achtzehn Italienisch, Anna-maria Ferchichi Instagram, Gasthaus Marktl Am Inn, Regenradar Europa, Van Dijk Trikotnummer, Der Butler Kritik, Pfefferminze Bekämpfen, Suitess In Dresden, Grey's Anatomy Wikipedia, Bio Restaurant Meißen, Saale-radweg Höhenprofil, Radwege Landkreis Elbe-elster, Wetter Bad Schandau, Marktl Papst Benedikt, Landesfamilienpass Stuttgart, Papst 1600, 4k Filme Stream, Braunschweig Sehenswürdigkeiten Kinder, Lieferservice Essen Rheinfelden, Aphorismen Glück, Kreativ Dresden Neustadt, Palast Erdogan Kosten, Papst Benedikt Kontakt, Schloss Wackerbarth Brunch, Grey's Anatomy Staffel 14 Folge 1, Landtagsabgeordnete Hessen Spd, Dresden Geschichte Zusammenfassung, Unwetterwarnung Dessau, Wann Erlischt Eine Verpflichtungserklärung, Krämerbrücke Erfurt Bilder, Zwickau Einwohner 2020, Wellnesshotel Wochenende, Ministerpräsident Bayern: Söder, Franz Von Assisi Tiere Geschichte, Maritim Seehotel Timmendorfer Strand Timmendorfer Strand, Schnaps Umschläge, Skelett Eidechse Beschreibung, Bildungspakt Vatikan, özil Kurde, Grey's Anatomy Staffel 14 Folge 12, Biergarten Dresden Geöffnet, Accor Tochterunternehmen, Ibras Dresden, Rathaus Düsseldorf Benrath, Marienkäfer Lied Songtext, Pension Bürgermeister Baden-württemberg, Besoldungsgruppe B6 Gehalt, P Diddy Instagram, Schwärzer Duden, Blutsaugende Insekten, Landesfamilienpass 2020 Liste, Bar Dresden Neustadt, Gntm Livestream, Q-tip Ohr Verstopft, Hausbock Brennholz, Anstehende Ereignisse In Stadt Hof, Hsv Live Radio, Notar Dresden, Zoo Dresden Telefonnummer, Aubameyang Haus London, Pegel Annaberg,