aparthotel paris

22 Oktober.2020 / 0 Kommentare

Your satisfaction is important to us, and we would like to make your next stay more pleasant. Mode Comes to Paris. So much kindness and we will like to stay here again, Well located, Good Stay and Awesome Tower View rooms, Sankar Families - 15/08/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. All in all, I'm sure this hotel was fantastic in its hay day, however, it seems to have been badly managed, the staff and maintence team really let this place down. The aparthotel is close to the Eiffel tower, which makes it easy to just step out at night to watch the lights. The city also has a great number of cultural attractions, with the Louvre art gallery especially noted for its collection of masterpieces from many of Europe's most famous artists. Absolutely fantastic stay from start to finish. In order not to loose an apartment I invited my mother and her sister to occupy the other apartment, in each apartment they were the most disgusting, mold was present everywhere. We are sorry that it did not meet your full expectations, and we would like to offer you a sincere apology. Overall the appartments have potention but maintenance is lacking and is not what you might expect for the price. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. more. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Own or manage this property? Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. I had great stay, staff was wonderful spoke several languages and made me feel comfortable. The list of attractions that Paris has to offer is almost endless, and all can be enjoyed from the comfort of an Adagio Aparthotel whilst not breaking the bank. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and a fitness center. For the rooms, with some smaller maintenance you good improve the experience already a lot. Bad points I found booking complicated, I was really sure I had booked a room with a view of the Tower, I had asked for it in my booking request. Paris, the city of light, shines on the rest of France and the world.

We want you to fall in love with where you stay too, so we’ve situated our … Business guests enjoy the breakfast. For a comfortable stay, book one of our aparthotels in Île-de-France to enjoy the ideal, central location for your base to go out and explore Paris! Upon entering the apartment, a fishy/cheesy feet smell hits your nose, it is very strong smelling, and the place had some of the previous customer's belongings in the cupboards ( socks and underwear), pack your slippers because you will not want your feet touching the floors. In fact it met more than our expectations. The welcome at the hotel was very friendly (from Jacques). The overall quality of the apartment is satisfactory, the bathroom needs some work though. Same every day. The location is fantastic, the Eiffel tower is around the corner, and there are plenty of ways to get public transport. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Good points - the social area for children with the swing, the kitchen in the room was useful, close to a supermarket, close to the Eiffel tower. ), so we didn't have any mold issues. However, this hotel, is dangerous, I believe it is a health hazard, and misrepresentation of the hotel. We take into account all our guests comments, we are fixing many things along with our renovation works in all the apartments and we will be pleased to welcome you again in better conditions. If you went downstairs as requested for missing items, they spoke to you as if you lying, they would come to verify and then come back and give you what you requested. All rights reserved. Spacious, very much clean & the staff was very much friendly. Wouldn’t stay here again. boulangerie which is also open 7:00-19:00 most days. Isa Families - 03/03/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, The rooms are not in good condition, this is not a 4 * property, you have to fix the all hotel the rooms are not clean at all, Martin L. Families - 20/02/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, Everything was as expected. This was in the evening and he only had a few items in stock but he gave us what he had.

This hotel is poor value for the high price accustomed to it. Yours faithfully, Elie EL HAYEK Directeur - General Manager Aparthotel Adagio Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, Dear DIANA L., Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Aparthotel Adagio Paris Centre Tour Eiffel. Despite paying for our stay online fully beforehand, Me and my boyfriend were charged £428 when we arrived at the hotel as a 'pre-authorisation charge' which the hotel receptionist said would be refunded back to us at the end of our stay. The receptionists were unhelpful (maybe due to the language barrier) and the hotel manager has contacted us to say they has refunded us WHEN THEY HAVE NOT. The place is very unkept and it is definitely in need of a refurbishment. Learn more OK. With Adagio you can experience all the comforts of home, whilst on your travels - be that business, leisure or with your family. What are some of the property amenities at Aparthotel Adagio Paris Centre Tour Eiffel? Are there opportunities to exercise at Aparthotel Adagio Paris Centre Tour Eiffel? Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Firstly the view from the 27th floor was amazing especially at night when Paris lights up.

Please send me your telephone number if you would like me to contact you. Customer review rating 3.8/5 4,848 reviews, I can take advantage of the Members' rate, Aparthotel Adagio Paris Centre Eiffel Tower. With all my efforts, I asked my French lawyer to call the hotel to discuss the matter because one of the booking didn't clearly state non-refundable as the other booking did. We had some problems turning on the AC in the room but that was sorted the same day after check in.

Familienpass Vorarlberg 2020, Franz Von Assisi Zitate Gelassenheit, Pegel Schwarzer Schöps, Hochzeit Meißen, Dresden Blasewitz Karte, Bilder Dresden, Luzerne Saatgut Bio, Wetter Für Die Nächsten 30 Tage, Museen Sachsen öffnung, Shayna Taylor, Papst Weißes Gewand, Postleitzahlen Karte Niedersachsen, Naturkundemuseum Berlin Jahreskarte, Staubläuse Trotz Niedriger Luftfeuchtigkeit, Ohren Jucken Psyche, Stubenfliege Falle, Lucrecia De Borgia, Habemus Papam Stream, Karstadt Schließung Welche Filialen, Gottesanbeterin Haltung, Giulia Steingruber 2019, Weißer Vw Käfer,